Treatment Room Team LeaderWe are seeking an experienced registered nurse to coordinate our nursing team on-site and provide clinical support to the GPs at our Loganholme practice.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We are seeking experienced registered nurses to coordinate our nursing team on site and provide clinical support to the GPs at Our Medical Home Loganholme.
This full-time position reports to the Practice Manager and is responsible for providing leadership and guidance amongst the nursing team whilst assisting the local leadership team to ensure that quality support services are provided to our team of medical practitioners.
As a Treatment Room Team Leader, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Practice Manager in developing and maintaining rosters for the treatment room
- Administer medications and immunisations under the direction of the doctor
- Stock control of consumables and medical supplies
- Sterilisation of instrument and workspaces
- Onboarding and training new nurses
- Assist with procedures
- Triage patients
To be successful in this full-time role you will require the ability to demonstrate:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Clinical competence in the area of general practice nursing
- Able to use Best Practice and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) software
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.