At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
Fantastic opportunities exists for talented and passionate Sonographers at our new Our Medical Home Radiology at Gregory Hills in Sydney's South-West and Williams Landing in Melbourne's West. Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
We are searching for Sonographers who are committed to best practice and share our love of people to help deliver a caring service to our patients.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A degree or diploma in Medical Ultrasound or equivalent qualifications.
- Current registration with The Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry.
- Proven ability to perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures independently
- Demonstrate ability to work both effectively as a member of a multi – disciplinary team and independently.
- Ability to maintain high standard of accuracy, safety and day to day problem solving in all aspects of ultrasound within a busy working environment.
- High level of liaison, consultation and communication skills with respect of members of staff, patients and users of the medical imaging department.
- To perform critical and complex ultrasound examination including interventional procedures.
Your application should address the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Which tests are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in diagnostic radiography / medical imaging?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sonographer?