Sonographers: Sydney & MelbourneWe are currently recruiting Sonographers in Sydney and Melbourne for Our Medical Home Radiology. Full-time and Part-time positions available in Crows Nest, Gregory Hills and Williams Landing.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
Join our growing network of contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland, with our newest centre, Our Medical Ashmore on the Gold Coast.
Fantastic opportunities exists for talented and passionate Sonographers at our new Our Medical Home Radiology at Gregory Hills in Sydney's South-West, Williams Landing in Melbourne's West and Crows Nest in Sydney's Lower North Shore. Full-time and Part-time positions are available for Crows Nest, Gregory Hills and Williams Landing.
We are searching for Sonographers who are committed to best practice and share our love of people to help deliver a caring service to our patients.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A degree or diploma in Medical Ultrasound or equivalent qualifications.
- Current registration with The Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry.
- Proven ability to perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures independently
- Demonstrate ability to work both effectively as a member of a multi – disciplinary team and independently.
- Ability to maintain high standard of accuracy, safety and day to day problem solving in all aspects of ultrasound within a busy working environment.
- High level of liaison, consultation and communication skills with respect of members of staff, patients and users of the medical imaging department.
- To perform critical and complex ultrasound examination including interventional procedures.
Your application should address the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sonographer?
- Do you have current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following sonography tests are you experienced with?
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.