At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To increase access to quality healthcare for all Australians.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight medical centres with two more opening early next year.
We are seeking experienced Psychologists to support strong patient growth at our contemporary medical centres in Marsden Park Penrith and Gregory Hills. You will be providing quality care to a broad patient demographic delivering a range of mental health services.
Each of these medical centres are conveniently located in busy, contemporary shopping precincts with plenty of parking on-site. They are strategically located in prominent positions in areas of booming population growth.
A range of essential healthcare services are co-located within the medical centres including 15-20 full-time GPs, radiology, pathology, pharmacy, dental, physiotherapy, allied health, and specialists.
- Develop your own practice in a busy healthcare centre
- Work independently, yet enjoy full administrative support
- Co-located with 15-20+ full-time GPs
- The medical centres see up to 20,000 patients per month
- Convenient locations with ample parking
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Specialist registration with AHPRA, and
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
For more information about Cornerstone Health visit www.cornerstonehealth.com.au
For more information about the role and to apply please contact Vyshnav on 0416 463 685 or firstname.lastname@example.org