Psychiatrist Opportunities in SydneyCornerstone Health is currently recruiting psychiatrists looking to build their practice quickly in a supportive and progressive environment at our Marsden Park, Penrith, Gregory Hills, Crows Nest and upcoming Dee Why practice.
At Cornerstone Health we are motivated to make a difference: To increase access to quality healthcare for all Australians.
Join our growing network of contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland, with our newest centre, Our Medical Ashmore on the Gold Coast.
We are seeking experienced psychiatrists to support strong patient growth at our contemporary medical centres in Marsden Park, Penrith, Gregory Hills, Crows Nest and new Dee Why practice set to open late 2021. You will be providing quality care to a broad patient demographic delivering a range of psychiatry services.
Each of these medical centres are conveniently located in busy precincts with plenty of parking on-site or nearby. They are strategically located in prominent positions in areas of booming population growth.
A range of essential healthcare services are co-located within the medical centres including 15-22 bulk billing GPs, radiology, pathology, pharmacy, dental, physiotherapy, allied health, and other specialists.
- Develop your own practice in a busy healthcare centre
- Work independently, yet enjoy full administrative support
- The medical centres see up to 18,000 patients per month
- Flexible work hours
- Convenient locations with ample parking
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Accreditation from a specialist college
- FRANZCP or recognised equivalent
- Specialist registration with AHPRA, and
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
For more information about the role and to apply please contact Danielle Coman on 0457 903 226 or email email@example.com