At Cornerstone Health we are motivated to make a difference: To increase access to quality healthcare for all Australians.
We are a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating seven medical centres with two more opening this year.
We are seeking experienced psychiatrists to support strong patient growth at our contemporary medical centres in Cranbourne and Williams Landing. You will be providing quality care to a broad patient demographic delivering a range of psychiatry services.
Each of these medical centres are conveniently located in busy precincts with plenty of parking on-site. They are strategically located in prominent positions in areas of booming population growth.
A range of essential healthcare services are co-located within the medical centres including 12-15 bulk billing GPs, radiology, pathology, pharmacy, dental, physiotherapy, allied health, and other specialists.
- Develop your own practice in a busy healthcare centre
- Work independently, yet enjoy full administrative support
- Co-located with 12+ full-time GPs
- The medical centres see up to 10,000 patients per month
- Convenient locations with ample parking
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Accreditation from a specialist college
- FRANZCP or recognised equivalent
- Specialist registration with AHPRA, and
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
For more information about the role and to apply please contact Chris Hofmeyr on 0499 248 569 or ChrisHofmeyr@cornerstonehealth.com.au