At Cornerstone Health we are motivated to make a difference: To increase access to quality healthcare for all Australians.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We are seeking experienced psychiatrists to support strong patient growth at our contemporary medical centres in Cranbourne and Williams Landing. You will be providing quality care to a broad patient demographic delivering a range of psychiatry services.
Each of these medical centres are conveniently located in busy precincts with plenty of parking on-site. They are strategically located in prominent positions in areas of booming population growth.
A range of essential healthcare services are co-located within the medical centres including 12-15 bulk billing GPs, radiology, pathology, pharmacy, dental, physiotherapy, allied health, and other specialists.
- Develop your own practice in a busy healthcare centre
- Work independently, yet enjoy full administrative support
- Co-located with 12+ full-time GPs
- The medical centres see up to 10,000 patients per month
- Convenient locations with ample parking
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Accreditation from a specialist college
- FRANZCP or recognised equivalent
- Specialist registration with AHPRA, and
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
For more information about the role and to apply please contact Chris Hofmeyr on 0499 248 569 or ChrisHofmeyr@cornerstonehealth.com.au