Registered Nurses & Enrolled NursesWe're recruiting casual and permanent nurses for our contemporary, large-scale medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We are now recruiting permanent and casual enrolled nurses (EENs) and registered nurses (RNs) to support the general practitioners in the treatment room of our contemporary medical centres.
These medical centres are open extended hours every day of the year, so there are a wide range of shifts available including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
- Child and adult immunisation
- Dressings and wound care, and
- Sterilisation of instruments as per RACGP guidelines.
To be successful in this role you will require the ability to demonstrate:
- Current registration as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of immunisation schedules for children and adults
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles at our medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast (complete list of locations below). Cornerstone Health offers competitive remuneration packages including penalty rates for evenings and weekends.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.
QLD: Ashmore, Loganholme, North Lakes, Oxenford
NSW: Crows Nest, Dee Why, Gregory Hills, Marsden Park, Penrith
VIC: Cranbourne, Williams Landing