Dental AssistantCornerstone Health is currently recruiting dental assistants to support the growing dental practices at our existing centres across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
At Cornerstone Health we are committed to providing exceptional dental for all.
In a full-time role at your preferred location, you will be responsible for greeting patients and preparing them for their appointment, assisting the Dentist during procedures, processing and developing film, and cleaning and sterilising the equipment as well as cleaning the treatment room and chairs in accordance with ADA infection control guidelines. Further support at reception may be required at times.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience with D4W desired
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Certificate III in dental assisting would be highly valued
- Able to work weekends and nights if required
Benefits of working with Cornerstone Health:
- Permanent Role
- Above award wages and penalty rates
- Gain exposure to a range of different dental treatments
- Personal discount for dental work
- Support for further education
- Join a growing network of dental clinics and medical centres
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles at our dental clinics in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast (complete list of locations below). Cornerstone Health offers competitive remuneration packages including penalty rates for evenings and weekends.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.
QLD: Ashmore, Loganholme, North Lakes, Oxenford
NSW: Crows Nest, Dee Why, Gregory Hills, Marsden Park, Penrith
VIC: Cranbourne, Williams Landing