At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating seven contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
Our new Our Medical Home Radiology centres will open in Gregory Hills, Sydney in January and Williams Landing, Melbourne in February 2020.
Exciting opportunities are now available for experienced CT Radiographers and General X–Ray who are motivated, energetic and passionate about service excellence and patient care. These roles are available as a full-time or part-time positions, either based in Sydney's South-West or Melbourne's West.
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate a well grounded skill mix and a dedication to ongoing development.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- AHPRA Registration
- At least 3 years’ experience in CT with a high level of technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in a team environment
- Some weekend work will be required.
Your application should address the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a radiographer?
- Which of the following radiology tests are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in diagnostic radiography / medical imaging?