Practice ManagerWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager in Queensland to support the healthcare professionals at Our Medical Home Gold Coast.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager to support the healthcare professionals at Our Medical Home Gold Coast. This is a full-time position but will require support across our extended opening hours, including evenings and weekends.
As a Practice Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the medical centre
- Conducting all aspects of employee management including development, performance management and centre budgeting
- Knowledge and application of Work Health and Safety requirements
- Ensuring documented policies and procedures are adhered to
To be successful in this full-time role you will require:
- Minimum of 4 years management or similar experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and patient care
- Experience in workforce recruitment, rostering, training & development
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and drive change
This has the potential to be a highly rewarding role for the right individual. As a practice manager within Cornerstone Health, you will be part of a collaborative team, working in a progressive environment that is building a successful growing business.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.