At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Advisor to provide operational and training support to our front line administration teams at Our Medical Home medical centres. Based in Sydney, this full-time role will involve frequent travel between our three Sydney centres in Gregory Hills, Penrith and Marsden Park, with occasional interstate travel required to support all of our remote locations.
As an Operations Advisor, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting day-to-day operations, workflow and administration staffing of Our Medical Home medical centres
- Providing administration staff with the training and development required to do their role
- Training all staff on new operational procedures and / or policies and procedures and ensure they are understood
- Assisting in re-engineering training programs to fill known gaps to deliver operational efficiencies
- Participating in company projects as required and ensuring ongoing stakeholder engagement in a culture of innovation and transformation
To be successful in this full-time role you will require:
- Sound knowledge of healthcare and regulatory body requirements
- Demonstrated effective experience in a Leadership role within health industry
- Experience working within a Quality framework and understanding of auditing
- Experience in delivering training and development programs, particularly relating to customer service
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.