At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse to provide mentoring support and quality control to our nursing teams at Our Medical Home medical centres. Based in Sydney, this full-time role will involve frequent travel (subject to border restrictions) across our network of medical centres in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. Candidates must have a current drivers license.
As an National Treatment Room Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring safe, efficient, effective and holistic treatment for our patients
- Communicating with practice leadership teams at Our Medical Home medical centres and medical practitioners to advocate nursing best practice and efficient treatment room management
- Effective leadership to Treatment Room Team Leaders, Treatment Room Nurses, Care Plan Nurses and all key stakeholders
To be successful in this full-time role you will require a minimum of 5 years' experience and the ability to demonstrate:
- Leadership capabilities
- Succinct understanding of medical centre emergency, triaging and treatment room setting (including childhood immunisation schedules)
- The ability to manage teams and engage staff
- Conflict management skills
- Demonstrate competency in IT and Software packages
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.