At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating seven contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most. As a result, we’re experiencing strong patient growth at our existing centres with additional centres planned to open in 2020 and beyond.
To help support our rapid growth we’re looking for a B2C marketing executive to drive our patient acquisition and engagement.
You will be a hands-on marketer, digitally saavy but ideally also experienced in a multi-channel approach to communications. You will be focused on delivering high quality content and building brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive content, advertising & engagement across multiple social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube & LinkedIn.
- Run patient engagement campaigns across email, SMS, web, social and in-store.
- Support the launch of new centre openings by delivering a full suite of marketing communications to tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the creation of a range of B2C & B2B supporting materials such as photography, video and brochures.
- Deliver analytics and insight on marketing channel performance.
The successful application will demonstrate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- High motivation, drive and commitment
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- High levels of competence using digital platforms and tools
- That they are ready to hit the ground running, and
- That they’re looking for challenging role where they can further develop as a marketing professional.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and support the delivery of access to quality healthcare in local communities. If this sounds appealing to you, apply today.