At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating seven contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most. As a result, we’re experiencing strong patient growth at our existing centres with additional centres planned to open in 2020 and beyond.
To help support our rapid growth we’re looking for an experienced marketing communications professional to take the lead on patient and healthcare professional acquisition and engagement.
You will be a hands-on marketer, experienced in a multi-channel approach to communications. You will be focused on increasing the effectiveness of all communications channels by delivering quality content and by being committed to continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the launch of new medical centre openings ensuring maximum awareness and engagement within local communities.
- Take ownership of content & engagement across multiple social channels and websites.
- Oversee social advertising and digital patient engagement campaigns.
- Implement multi-channel communications to patients.
- Support multi-channel communications to healthcare professionals and recruitment.
- Deliver analytics and insight on marketing channel performance.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong communications and organisational skills together with a high level of competence across digital platforms. You will be a self-starter and have an eagerness to take new tasks on.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and support the delivery of access to quality healthcare in local communities. If this sounds like you, apply today.