Healthcare Business Development OfficerTo help support our rapid growth we’re looking for an experienced recruitment or sales professional to focus on the recruitment of additional doctors into our network.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating seven contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most. As a result, we’re experiencing strong growth at our existing centres with additional centres planned to open in 2020 and beyond.
To help support our rapid growth we’re looking for an experienced professional to focus on the acquisition of additional doctors and practices into our network.
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a demonstrated ability to progress transactional deals and acquisitions and conclude complex recruitment or sales negotiations.
- Be confident sourcing and developing leads from multiple channels such as events, telemarketing, LinkedIn and self generated leads.
- Become a key brand ambassador for Cornerstone Health
- Have a willingness to travel as required and work flexible hours to be able to talk to and meet with doctors.
- Be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team, and
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We're currently recruiting for roles in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
In this role, you will be well supported by a telemarketing team, marketing department and the business development team in Sydney.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and support the delivery of access to quality healthcare in local communities. If this role appeals to you, apply today.