IT Field EngineerWe are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Field Engineer to support the implementation and optimisation of technology, software and hardware systems across the business.
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We’re a relatively new entrant in the Australian healthcare sector, currently operating eight contemporary medical centres in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Field Engineer to support the implementation and optimisation of technology, software and hardware systems across the business. This is a hands-on, varied role that represents a great opportunity for a highly skilled candidate seeking career growth within a dynamic corporate. The role will require you to liaise and partner with numerous stakeholders within the organisation.
The role provides a mix of BAU and project delivery and to be a point of escalation for our managed service desk team. The position does require a mixture of remote, offsite and on-site functions, and during certain projects scheduled after hours work and travel may be required.
Reporting to the Head of IT your key duties will include:
- Timely set up of IT infrastructure, including desktops, printers, servers and network devices to support the opening of new medical centres and radiology clinics
- On-site installation and support of end user devices
- Evaluate user and business needs and system functionality to ensure that IT services meet these needs
- Support the smooth running of all IT systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and coordinating timely resolution
- Help identify and manage IT risks
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Support business process re-engineering to meet the business' goals, improve efficiency and enhance patient and doctor experience
- Definition and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
To be successful in this full-time role, you must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Self-motivated individual with a professional, enthusiastic and “can do” attitude
- Experience implementing and supporting Windows Desktop environments
- Sold networking skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting & documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- ITIL / Project management methodologies
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- Healthcare experience in particular GP Clinical / Radiology applications will be highly regarded
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.